ANSWERS ABOUT PURCHASING A PART:
- * We are a “Salvage” yard, not a junk yard. We take time to pull the correct parts for you the first time. We are not a U-Pull-It yard.
- * Please have you VIN (vehicle identification number) ready when you call. This will answer all the questions we may have on your vehicle and insure that you get the correct part the first time.
- * We take the time to carefully pull your parts, so you may have a wait time before your part will be available for pick up, delivery or shipping.
- *Doors do not come with trim panels, mirrors or switches. These are sold separately and can be switched over from your vehicle.
- * We do ask that you prepay for items before we remove them from the vehicle. If the part does not meet your satisfaction we will gladly pull another one for you or give you a FULL refund.
- * We send you a text message as soon as your part is ready, this alleviates you having to call in and track it.
- * Please be patient when you call in as we try and give every customer personal service for all their automotive needs. We also answer all emails if you would like to do that.
- * Speaker phones are convenient but they are very hard for us to hear you clearly on, if possible try not to use them. If you do need to please be patient if we have you repeat things back to us so that we get it right.
- * Please remember you are buying a used part, so there will be some wear on the item you are getting. We do try and tell you what wear or if any damage is on the item you are requesting. If you would like we can order most parts new also. Just let us know which way you would like to go.
How do I become a Patterson Auto Wrecking employee?
Fill out the forms below and e-mail the forms and your resume to email@example.com
* You can stop in our office and fill out an application
Our Human Resource Manager will review all applications submitted to us.
What if I am tax exempt?
Click on the link below, fill it out and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 814-425-1110, or mail it back to us.
PA Exempt Cert
How do I open a charge account with Patterson Auto Wrecking?
Click on the link below to access our credit application. Fill it out and e-mail email@example.com , fax 814-425-1110 or mail it back to us.
What are Patterson’s Hours of operation?
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm & Saturday 8am-noon EST
24/7 on our website!! If you find something that you cannot “buy Now” on our site send us an e-mail and we will get back to you the next business day.
What is a “core charge” and how do I get it back?
Our core charge is a refundable charge for your defective part to help offset the purchase price. When you pay the core charge you need to keep your receipt. Once you are ready to get rid of your old part bring it back in and we will give your “core charge” back to you.
Does Patterson auto sales finance vehicles?
Yes we do!!! We currently do buy here pay here. Stop in to take a look. Fill out our in-house credit application. We require a down payment and weekly or monthly automated payments. 18-24 month financing. DRIVE HOME YOUR NEW CAR TODAY!
Do you transfer titles?
Yes we do!
Call first for Notary Hours & Appointment
Normal Hours are Mon-Fri 8-3:30
- The seller and purchaser will need to be present.C
- You will need the title
- Both parties will need ID
- Insurance if you are going to put plate and registration on the vehicle at that time.
- If you are transferring a license plate you will need the registration card and insurance for that plate
Title Transfer Fees:
- PAW Transfer Fee $50.00 -(waived if vehicle is purchased off our lot)
- Sales tax
- Title fee ($51.00)
- Registration (depends on the type of vehicle)
- Temporary Plate ($28.00)
- Plate Transfer ($9.00)
What types of payments are accepted?
We accept Cash, check ($50 charge for returned checks) -you must have valid ID & Phone number to use a check money order